Tuesday, June 30, 2015

>>>>>


(29th June 2015)

Currently in the plane on my way back home, 10:16pm. Less than two more hours to go and I’ll be back in sticky noisy land. Not that I don’t like feeling sticky and noise, I hate it.  Getting to the airport, or should I say the last few days have been frantic. Packing and clearing the apartment. Unpacking, and clearing, and packing, down to the store, up again, and down, and up. It does feel as if I’m going home for good, but I hate that idea. Good IS good, but not great. Mom has been a great help, although I wouldn’t say it to her face. Because I’m stubborn and immature. She managed to pack about 20 kilograms of food into one luggage, steaks (because Singapore doesn’t have it the same), blocks of cheese, tuna cans, even bread from woolies (because Singapore doesn’t have it the same). I didn’t like the idea of it at first, but I gave up trying to fight it. So we ended up with too much food and no space for our clothes. It was the same at the airport, unpack, pack, weigh, unpack, pack and weigh. I have now an exploding backpack and am looking slightly hypothermic with the amount of clothes on me. Well.

We’re sitting separately because I had this ticket booked in advance, I am sitting next to this guy who likes to sleep with his movie on, he also likes to sleep when I have to pee. I have to pee because I had instant kimchi cup noodles (duh), and then my mom made me eat an extra bowl of pasta she packed beforehand. Nothing can stop her tbh. Sitting diagonally behind me is this other guy, who is now eagerly chatting up this girl sitting on the other side of the aisle. They woke me she woke me with her odd laugh. She is laughing way to regularly. He must be on a roll. Way to go. Airplane romance hur hur. These things almost never happen, not for me. Which is kind of sad, maybe I should try out this airplane romance thing the next time. I’ll laugh, and fiddle with my hair boundlessly, and we won’t stop talking. No. Not even when the air stewardess has her ass in between our faces, our love shall conquer all (asses).

How bitter am I today? Hahaha.

Listening to: https://soundcloud.com/cerealmag/ta-ku-cereal-flight-track-vol2 

Had enough of eavesdropping. I couldn’t even make up their sentences. No airplane romance tutorial for me I guess. They keep starting their sentences with “my friend” too. Which isn’t very interesting to start with. Unless they realize that friend was one of their exes. There’s your story.

Meh, one more hour to go. Shall continue to read more of my book.

I’m looking forward to cai tao kueh.

And hai di lao.


No comments: